From governors to the Radio City Rockettes, Nell has trained newsmakers in the art of messaging for broadcast, print, web and special event appearances. Learn effective techniques for personal styling and interviewing to maximize your positive messages and minimize trouble spots. Nell’s personal tutorial covers the basics and finer points of how to interact with the media and ensures that you get your point across with clarity, conviction and compelling results.
- Media Basics 101 to Advanced Techniques in media interviews
- Strategies for messaging
- Tips on what to wear and how to speak
- Development of key talking points and how to stick to them
- Techniques for leading the conversation and bridging to your message points
- Navigation tools for the tough and tricky situations